mSATA to SATA Converter Card Mini SATA to 7-Pin SATA Extension Adapter Full-high Half-size for 2.5″ 3.5″ HDD SSD with SATA Cable
Extend the motherboard’s mSATA slot to the SATA 7PIN connector. The adapter board only connects the signal from the MSATA connector to the SATA 7PIN connector. Therefore, the adapter card does not need to be driven. If you do not recognize the hard disk, please check whether the MINI SATA interface, the card is basically not a fault, please know. This card supports half-height and full-height. If you want to use half-height, simply cut along the V-CUT line in the middle of the PCB.
Note: Because for Intel DN2800MT motherboard SATA 1 interface the same signal with mSATA, so this adapter card do not Apply for this motherboard!
1. This adapter card can be used in any SATA equipment transfer to mSATA card slots.(7pin for data cable, ned another SATA power supply line).
2. Support host mSATA slot, do not support the Mini PCIe slot, and for Apple MacBook air SSD Card.
3. Extend 7pin SATA interface by mSATA.
4.Support WinXP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 32/64 bit MAC10.8 or above system.
5. NO need driver.
6. Support half-height and full-height size.
1 x mSATA to SATA Adapter
1 x 40cm SATA Cable
- Please check pictures for more details.